Tuesday 18 June 2013

Ochre Print Studio Summer Show 2013


Earlier in the year I completed an internship at Ochre Print Studio. I am now a member of the studio and recently I took part in a 20:20 boxed edition project. The project is a kind of print exchange, you made an edition and then you receive back one of your edition plus 19 other randomly selected prints. The final prints were displayed at the Ochre Print Studio Summer Show.



 The exhibition was also part of the Surrey Artist's Open Studios, which continues through to Sunday 23rd June. You can find more information about SAOS here: www.surreyopenstudios.org.uk/index.php and more info about Ochre Print Studio here: http://www.ochreprintstudio.co.uk/

Here are some pictures of the complete edition, there were so many great prints. I now have my own box of 20 of them.

 My bunny is towards the bottom left





Bunny!


 I also really loved the following pieces.

 Annee Robson


 Dale Barker RE


 David Dragon


  Laurie King

 Anne Desmet RA


Next year I hope to submit more prints for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment