Thursday 19 May 2011

Fat Bitch, Greedy Bastard.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

So today we gave away cakes (I say we, I mean me, Tess and Sara, our little art collective). 100 cakes to be precise. Looking again at the etiquette of giving and things being free. This time, more people were suspicious. Maybe due to our performance at Women's day, or maybe just because there seemed to be no occasion for the cakes to be free. Everyone took though, some people took more than one, which basically reiterated the point.

We put flags in our cakes with the flavour on one side and an insult on the other, many noticed but some didn't.




I have also been doing a fair amount of drypoint printing, including experimenting with multiple plates or using the same plate twice. Here are a couple from Tuesday.




Am very pleased with the way my work has been going all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment