Tuesday 21 May 2013

Rabbit

I decided to linocut a rabbit just before Easter, however I became pregnant shortly after and lost all of my creative drive due to feeling so sick.
Now that I'm feeling a bit perkier and reflecting back, a rabbit seemed oddly metaphoric of the whole situation.


 Numbered, named, signed and ready.

I decided to submit the print as an edition for the 20:20 project at Ochre Print Studio. So last Tuesday I printed 25 onto Somerset paper. 20 will go into boxes, along with the prints of other artists and I will receive a box of 20 prints myself, including one of my own and the work of 19 other artists. The final prints will be displayed and sold at the summer show at Ochre, which runs on the weekends of 15-16th June and 22nd-23rd June, 11am - 5pm.


Prints drying on the rack

No comments:

Post a Comment