Monday 27 August 2012

Photography in the garage



Excuse the rubbish photos of the photos, but there's not a lot of natural light in the garage I've been black and white processing in, which is good, because I've been using it as a darkroom.

Yesterday I spent the day building a pinhole camera from a kit that my ex-collegues bought me for my birthday last year, I then processed the photos as negatives onto photographic paper and made some positives from them by laying the 'negatives' front to front with a new piece of photographic paper and exposing to the light again.

The pinhole camera is made of a material similar to MDF and is not perfect, it lets in a bit of light, so tomorrow I'm off to a timber yard to get some proper wood and make a more solid, light safe, pretty pinhole camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment