Friday 3 February 2012

Bronze Cupcake...



So here is the finished cupcake. The photos are by Aidan Connor Frame, a fellow student, as I took so long to take any good pictures of it someone else got there first.

We had an interim show this week, so I displayed the cupcake. It was meant to be on show with a video but I had technological problems and no time to fix them, so it was just the cupcake in the end.

I love this little cupcake, probably because it took me so long to finish and polish up. I don't like it when people tell me it's not perfect because I spent so long working on it and improving it.

People love handling it though and it is nice to touch. It's always heavier than people expect, which is funny as the plaster ones are always lighter than people expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment