Friday 13 August 2010

What is this????



A NEW instant camera from Polaroid??

Yes.

Someone decided they made a bad decision?

So now we have Polaroid in competition with The Impossible Project? Hmm very interesting. And then there's the fuji instant camera. To be honest, this new polaroid camera looks a lot like a rip off of the fujifilm one.

I kind of want one, only because polaroids film has a lot better, more stable chemistry than The Impossible project. I don't think i'll be buying one just yet though. I just bought an instant fujifilm back for my Diana F+ so I can't justify more instant film purchases and I also don't trust Polaroid not to discontinue it. It may be too little too late.

It's an interesting development though. Clearly instant film is NOT DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment