Sunday 13 July 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Well what have i done lately? On Thursday i went to a meeting with the Romsey Town Rollerbillies and on Saturday i went training with them, which was a lot of fun, i'm still slower than a five year old but i like to say i'm getting better. I need some new wheels for my skates, mine seem quite slow. Anyway, on Saturday i'm going to see the London Rollergirls live in action, which should be very cool. If i can take pictures i'll be sure to post them, also on Wednesday there will be more squat training at the Mill Road Social Centre with the Romsey Town Rollerbillies, so yay, busy week ahead. May be out Thursday or Friday night too but we shall, have to see.

In other news, i have a part time job which has secured me a source of income so that i can do such above things and much more.

Hmmm what next? I went to Falmouth recently to see the sea (and the University). I could totally see myself living there, it's a beautiful town, however it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere so we shall see. I have other places to look at first.

My new college Fine Art project is Narratives. I haven't got very far with it yet, i did a brain storm, which is how i usually kick off the ideas, but it didn't really lead anywhere, i had a lot of ideas but none really happened any further. Maybe i had too many ideas or maybe i just don't understand the word 'Narrative'. Either way, i better visit some galleries soon and get started.

That's all for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment